Friday 12 January 2007

Someting fun...

Found this, thought I would do it...50 Questions about ME!

1. Who made you happy today? Oscar with his morning cuddles.

2. What were you doing at 8 this morning? Throwing up!

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Dusting and watching the tennis.

4. Name something that happened to you in 1996. Um...I was in year 9 - off the top of my head I can't really think of anything significant...

5. What is the last thing you said out loud? "Bye Mum" as I hung up the phone.

6. How many different things did you drink today? Water and blackcurrant juice
.
7. What color is your toothbrush? Blue.

8. What was the last thing you bought? Petrol and a potato cake (ONLY because I am pregnant - usually I can't stand fried foods!!!)

9. What was the last gift you received for your birthday? I really can't remember.

10. What color is your front door? Light wood colour.

11. Where do you keep your change? I don't have change, I spend it!!

12. What is the weather like today? Sunny and breezy, not hot.

13. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue and white striped Jaron calls it my jail top!

14. What is something you are excited about? Our new baby.

15. When was the last time you saw a rainbow? Awhile ago.

16. Do you have any sisters? Two, Carli and Filipa.

17. When was the last time you went swimming in the ocean? Yesterday! With Carli, Mason, Maya, Filipa and Oscar - and it was SOOO warm!

18. Are you very random? Hmmm, not usually, unless I am tired, which is most of the time!

19. Do you want to cut your hair? I would LOVE to have it short again, but takes too much maintenance!

20. Are you over the age of 25? The answer will be yes in a month!

21. Do you talk alot? Depends on my mood. Sometimes I do, sometimes I enjoy quiet.

22. Do you watch The OC? Very rarely.,

23. What is your favourite website? Hmmm...have lots I go to all the time: www.marthastewart.com, www.ebay.com.au, www.amybutlerdesign.com, lots of scrapping and quilting ones, I like to surf around.

24. Do you know anyone named Steve? Yes, my uncle.

25. Do you prefer the cold weather or hot weather? Hot if I'm outside, cold if I'm inside and don't want to go anywhere.

26. Are you ticklish? Yes, but you don't know where!

27. Are you typically a happy person? Yes.

28. Name a friend who always replys to your emails. Lisa King - that girl never misses a beat!

29. When was the last time you went on a holiday? To Melbourne a few weeks ago.

30. Who is the 4th person on your missed calls list? Mum and Dad's house.

31. If you could change one thing in you life right now, what would it be? Enough money to do everything we WANT to.

32. Do you chew on your straws? No no no! I hate people chewing on things, Jaron does it all the time and it drives me crazy, especially on paddle pop sticks!

33. Do you have curly hair? No, not even when I try to make it go curly, it just won't work! I even got a perm once and it was straight the next day!

34. When was the last time you went to a concert? Ages ago in late 1990's.

35. Who is the coolest person in your life? Hmm...depends what you mean by cool...my brother Cade!

36. What is one habit of yours? Have to do the dishes as sson as we finish eating dinner so that I can sit down and relax for the night!

37. What is the last thing you ate? A pita bread toasted with cheese and sliced beef.

38. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'? Haven't even heard of it.

39. Do you have work tomorrow? Nope, its SATURDAY!

40. Is marriage in the future? Yes...the same one as I am in now...

41. When was the last time you said 'I love you' and meant it? When I said goodbye to Jaron this morning.

42. What should you be doing right now? Folding the washing.

44. What is one thing you want for Christmas? Scrapbooking stuff - always on my wish list!

45. Are you a heavy sleeper? No, I wake up at the tiniest sound and the room has to be completely dark for me to sleep.

46. When was the last time you used a skateboard? In year 12??

47. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Watched "Dejavu" last night with Denzel Washington in it, was REALLY good.

48. What is one thing you could not live without? My bed!!

49. What are you listening to? The washing machine.

50. Are you currently depressed? No.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...just read your post and had to laugh when I got to question 45...do you remember getting woken up one morning by a really loud fart! still makes me laugh ( I dont have to give my identity do I?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails