Sunday 14 October 2007

Meet Mabel

Well, I did it...made a sock monkey! She is funky - her name is Mabel. It was really easy, I can't believe the whole thing was made out of 1 pair of socks! It took me about 3 hours...not like me to go to bed at 12:30, but I was on a roll and wanted to finish her! Not bad for a $2 pair of socks! Now that I know it works I will keep my eyes open for cool socks on my travels!Go here to find the instructions I followed to make Mabel. They were really easy to follow and had big clear photos to help.

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Tone, that is awesome!!!!!!! It looks so great! Right- i am going to have a go! thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Wow tone! Mabel is great! I really like monkeys made out of fuzzy grey or brown socks too. great name btw :-)
xo Holly

Anonymous said...

Mabel is very cool!! You are so clever.
Anna

Carli said...

please make me a mabel

Related Posts with Thumbnails