Monday 3 May 2010

.Recipe Monday.

Here's how I made the chocolate pizza for Jaron's birthday...you could make lots of changes to this by adding different fruit, chocolates, etc. I want to try and caramelise some nuts and sprinkle those over next time. Yum!!!


Chocolate Pizza

1 pizza base (this recipe is easy)
1 block Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
1/2 packet Nestle milk chocolate melts
1 bag marshmallows, halved
1 banana, sliced
1 punnet strawberries, sliced
peanut M&Ms

Cook pizza base in oven.
Melt chocolates together and spread over base.
Sprinkle with halved marshmallows.
Place in moderate oven for about 5 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt and are lightly toasted.
Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with fruit and M&Ms.
Serve immediately!

3 comments:

The Kings said...

oh WOW!!!!!!!! My boys would LOVE this!! Lucky Jaron!

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Im so going to try this out!

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Hehe, that is so funny, us posting on each other blogs at the same time! I was just about to add your blog to my news feed so I could get proper updates, instead of only visiting when I remember!

PS. I just LOVE your blog, it is such a happy vibrant place! And I totally agree about posting about a variety of things. I need to mix it up a bit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails