Sunday 16 January 2011

.Queensland Flood Relief Auction #2 - Creative Abundance.

This auction is now CLOSED.  Thankyou for your generosity :)

My very kind and generous pattern distributors, Nel and Jacques at Creative Abundance asked me if I could hold an auction on my blog in their behalf.

They are offering FIVE sewing books, written by top Australian designers to TWO lucky winners.  That's right - there are two lots of five books up for grabs!

Included in the book pack are:
Pieces of Me by Janelle Wind
Gift by Rosalie Quinlan
Kaleidoscope by Melanie Hurlston
A Stitch In Time by Rosalie Quinlan
Romancing the Roadtrip by Leanne Beasley
I own most of these books, and have flicked through them all.  They are fantastic and have a combined RRP of over $170.

How this auction works:
1.  Bidding will start at $50 (Australian).
2.  You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address.  Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.  
3.  Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4.  This auction is open to everyone.  Postage is FREE.
5.  The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6.  There will be two winners of this auction - each winning an identical pack of 5 books.
7.  At the close of the auction, I will contact the winners (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address).  The winners will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email.  Once proof of payment has been received, Creative Abundance will post your books to you.
8.  Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!

11 comments:

Jodie said...

Fabulously generous offer from CA.
I'll bid $80 Toni - to kick things off.

Jennifer said...

$100 please - I would love these books

Cassie said...

$120 cassalas@hotmail.com

Kirsten said...

$130 from me.
KirstenFleur@hotmail.com

Rie said...

I'll bid $150...

Marg said...

Make mine $160 please.

jenny said...

$180 from me. Thanks.
jennyyim@iinet.com.au

Mandy said...

$200 mandy, dapopsie@yahoo.com.au

Anne Thompson said...

I'll bid $220, what lovely books! thompson_anne@optusnet.com.au

MothersBrains said...

$225 :)

Anonymous said...

$230 Thank You :)
justineanstiss@windowslive.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails