Sunday 16 January 2011

.Queensland Flood Relief Auction #3 - Leanne's Art Print.

This auction is now CLOSED.  Thankyou for your generosity :)

If you are a regular reader of the blog you might remember my post where I shared a heap of free art prints from Leanne.  When Leanne heard about the auctions she asked me if I would hold one for her on my blog as she doesn't have one of her own (but she REALLY should!)
Leanne's auction is for an Art Print designed by her, professionally printed and finished off in a crisp, white frame.
(AND I WANT IT!!!!!!)
Leanne has quoted the poem which Jan emailed to me and I think it perfectly sums up every single person participating in the Flood Appeal Auctions.  Whether you are holding an auction on your blog or placing bids or doing both - you are making the most of your today and helping to make someone happy.
The print size is 8"x10".




How this auction works:
1.  Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).
2.  You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address.  Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.  
3.  Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4.  This auction is open to everyone.  Postage is FREE for Australian residents, International buyers will need to pay Leanne $20 to cover some postage costs.
5.  The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6.  At the close of the auction, Leanne will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address).  The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send her proof of payment via email.  Once proof of payment has been received, Leanne will post your print to you.
8.  Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!

17 comments:

Kylie said...

I'll start - $30

Sarah Fielke said...

I'll make the first bid at $30 Toni :) This is gorgeous I would love it in my studio.
My Flood Relief Raffle is up at www.thelastpiece.com, you could win a quilt, entry is $10 per ticket

Sarah Fielke said...

oops, someone beat me in while I was typing! - I will bid $35

Katie said...

Ohhh, I love this!! $50
email: kcoltzau@yahoo.com.au

rachelmp said...

Love it - $65

SewHappyJan said...

I will bid $70. This just looks beatutiful.

Anonymous said...

I love this $100 it is!

Anonymous said...

My bid is still $100.00 just forgot to include email.

marara1@optusnet.com.au

Anonymous said...

My bid is $110.

taciak1@optusnet.com.au

Anonymous said...

$120 :)

marara1@optusnet.com.au

Anonymous said...

$125.00

taciak1@optusnet.com.au

Country/City Boy said...

I'll push it to $135, Leanne always does awesome prints and told her I wanted one for my house

The Kings said...

nice bid Chrish! Hope you get it.

Anonymous said...

$150.00

taciak1@optusnet.com.au

Anonymous said...

$160.00

marara1@optusnet.com.au

Anonymous said...

$210

Anonymous said...

$215

marara1@optusnet.com.au

Related Posts with Thumbnails