(Auctions are here, here and here.)
I love the idea of a raffle, which works exactly like a giveaway, except you have to "purchase a ticket" by donating money to the Premier's Flood Relieve Appeal in order to leave a comment.
The winner of this raffle will receive a $50 voucher to spend at my Citrus pOp store either on Made It or Etsy.
1. To enter this raffle, you must donate $5 to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal.
2. You may enter as many times as you like, but each entry/donation must have a seperate receipt number. (i.e. if you want to enter 3 times, then you must donate $5, three times so that you end up with three receipt numbers.)
3. After you have made your donation, come back and leave a comment with your receipt number. Please be sure to leave your email address also.
4. This raffle is open to everyone. Postage is FREE wherever you live.
5. The raffle begins NOW and will END at midday on Wednesday 26th January 2011.
6. At the close of the raffle, I will randomly select one comment to win the $50 voucher.
7. Thankyou for participating and good luck!